CONTACT: Tim Dodge (firstname.lastname@example.org)
WHEN: July 7,8,9 (Tuesday-Thursday)
COST: $10 (Credit Card only please, No Refunds)
LOCATION: Sparrows Point High School
EQUIPMENT: Participants are required to bring their own sticks. Gloves, goggles (girls ages 6-up) and mouthpieces encouraged.
This very casual, non-contact, instructional clinic is for beginners and will teach your child the basic fundamentals of lacrosse such as scooping, cradling, throwing, catching & shooting while doing so in a fun and safe environment.
The clinic runs for three (3) consecutive evenings at Sparrows Point High School. Kids are placed in similar age groups and by experience, with 1-2 group leaders (typically former Vipers & Lady Vipers). Parents are always encouraged to attend and to participate in our activities. Our participants will be treated to a guest speaker each night on a variety of topics from education to health. Don't miss out!
Weather: If we get rained out one night, we will not make it up. If we get rained out a second night, we will make it up that Friday.
Program Contact: Soccer.email@example.com
Age Cutoff: 7/31/15
Rec Team Selections: Each head coach will be able to select 3 player in which they would like to have on their roster. All remaining players will be split between the available teams to ensure our Rec teams are as even (talent-wise) as possible. ***Coaching requests are not accepted***
Program Chair: Kristy Kearney
Boys Rep: Louis Petrovia
Girls Rep: JoLynn Polley
FundRaising: Amy Kearney
Communications: Tiffany Heck
Apparel: Tim Dodge
TEAM OFFERINGSRec - will stay the same - U6 coed & U8 coed will be played in Region 4 (Southeast Area). U10 Girls, U10 Boys, U12 Girls, U12 Boys, U14 Girls, U14 Boys, High School Girls, High School Boys will play in EASL. High School teams - players cannot be out of high schools.
Travel - We are looking to offer U8, U10 & U12 travel teams to play in the Sunday league B/C division in CMSA. Players would need to register to play rec for ESP in order to try-out for the travel program. We would have a question asking if they wanted to be notified of the try-out for their age appropriate division. Players would be evaluated by coaches/panel who will not be coaching in that division and who do not have children/relatives attending that tryout. We as a board still need to determine the criteria & scoring system. Players chosen would then be "added" to the travel program to pay the difference in rates. Players chosen would have the option to also play for the rec team since there would not be a game conflict. Because the uniforms are currently slated to be different, the part of the additional rec cost would still be needed to ensure costs are covered. Players not chosen would fall into the normal process for the rec teams.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13th @ SPARROWS POINT HIGH SCHOOL
Nobody did 'soccer' better than the SEA did in the 80s. This is a family-fun event for those who played 80s Rec soccer in the Southeast Baltimore County area to come out, see some old friends and relive those glory years! ALL (players, friends and fans alike) are welcome to attend to enjoy the day of festivities and renewing old friendships!
SOCIAL & CHECK-IN
Date: Saturday Night, September 12th
Location: Seahorse Inn on Wise Avenue (confirmation pending).
Details: Come one, come all to this special social event to catch up with old friends and for team captains to check-in and pick up their team packets! ***Request - Please bring old photos, uniforms, etc... to be displayed at our 'Historical Table' this evening and at the event the following day.
80's SOCCER CLASSIC EVENT
Date: Sunday, September 13th
Times: First games - 1pm (Team arrival as early as 12pm)
Location: Sparrows Point High School
Details: Join us for a day of flashback soccer games between the great SEA programs of the 80s! Kids Activities (face-painting, etc...), Entertainment (80s music), Food (for sale) and hanging with old friends!
Game Length: Two 25 minute halves w/5 minute halftime. Games at the top of the hour. Before each game, the players will walk onto the field escorted by their kids and pose for a team photo and one with their opponent.
Game Play: 11 v 11 for-fun soccer!
First Aid Volunteers: Available
Referees: Volunteer (so don't give them grief - LOL!)
***NO ALCOHOL allowed at this event as this is on Baltimore County grounds***
EVENT CAUSE & FUND-RAISERS
TBA - In progress. Will release details when available.
Open to all ages. Lady Boh Clinic w/Coach Annie.
2 midget/junior teams. Total of 24 girls.
1 Lightening team. Total 12 girls
1 Tyker team. Total 12 girls.
Summer developmental session practice days.
Midgets/juniors 1x/week. Tues or wed
Lightening 1x/week. Tues
Tykers 1x/week Fridays
Also with 1x/week optional conditioning training, rotating days.
Indoor season at the NERRC
Season starts sept 15th
Last game- nov 21st
Tyker: Wednesday Evenings/Friday Evenings
Lightning: Monday Evenings/Saturday Afternoons
Midget/Junior: Wednesday Evenings/Friday Evenings
Registration costs. Includes both summer and fall sessions
Cost per player 75$ lightning, midget and junior levels
Cost per player $60 for tyker level
Also there will be a lax clinic on July 12thwith Coach Annie and the Lady Bohs, THIS Is a separate registration. Cost is $30. Open to any girls lax players.
When: July 20-24th
Location: DCC Stadium
Ages: U11 (7-10) & U15 (11-14)
Contact: Doug Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Lady Warriors field hockey program, not only teaches field hockey skills, but also dedication and teamwork. Its a fast growing sport and this is a fast growing program... we hope you will be a part of the fun!
Contact Sherri Nelson (443-844-7303) for more information.
The goal of the program is to teach female athletes field hockey skills before they reach high school. This will help the Southeast Area be more competitive with the other areas of Baltimore County. Each girl will be taught stick skills, positions, rules, dodges, passing, teamwork and sportsmanship.
Costs: $175 registration fee. $100 due upon registering. The 2nd and 3rd payments will be collected on March 15th and April 15th respectively.
A separate $150 check will be required for uniform deposit collected at uniform sizing date. This check will not be deposited unless equipment is not turned in at the end of the season.
Age Groups (cutoff date is August 1st):
8u, 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 14u
**[players may play at their age but if over the weight for that designated group they must play tackle to tackle- except 11u,12 & 14u which is unlimited.]
NO PARTICIPANT MAY HAVE STARTED HIGH SCHOOL!
Age cutoff is August 1.
A player must have a maryland state id to play
A player must submit a current physical to us when they pick up their equipment. new league rule!
-THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AT ALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!!!!
PAYMENT PLAN NOTICE: Credit cards will be charged on March 15 and April 15.
There will be fitting sessions for jerseys and equipment and dates will be designated.
REGISTRATION IS $175 by cc only and a $150 deposit check will be due when the player picks up their equipment. These checks will NOT be cashed unless the equipment is not returned at the end of the season.
If you need to order a practice jersey it will be $28 and can be ordered when you register. Please specify the name that you want on the practice jersey.
League: UCYFL MEMBERS
***NOTE: Order Falcon Football Apparel (T-shirt, sweatshirt, extra jerseys) at https://edgemeresparrows.sportssignupapp.com/MySportsStore.
*for those who made the team only*
If you need help with the registration process, click here to submit a request, or contact:
For assistance with Outdoor Soccer,
contact Kristy Kearney
For assistance with Lacrosse Outdoor - Girls,
contact Andria Richmond
For assistance with Lacrosse Outdoor - Boys,
contact Stephen Mustachio
For assistance with Field Hockey,
contact Dana Keller
For assistance with Falcon Football,
contact Chris McKemy
For assistance with Sparrows Point Soccer Club,
contact Jonathan Wynne
For assistance with Registration,
contact Tim Dodge
For more information, visit the Edgemere-Sparrows Point Recreation Council website at http://www.esprec.com
ONLINE REGISTRATION POLICIES & PROCEDURES
1. Upon registering with the ESP Rec-Council, you are accepting ALL County & Rec-Council CODE OF CONDUCT POLICIES for both parent and player. The ESP Rec-Council strictly enforces the 'Code of Conduct' and will apply strong consequences to those Players, Parents and/or Coaches who violate these policies. Thank you for your cooperation and support in providing a fun, safe and educational environment for our kids! Their is a 'checkbox' you will be required to 'click' in order to accept these terms. Please read the policy prior to agreeing to it.
1. Upon registering, parents have the option to submit special requests (ie transportation, coaching, etc...). However, please understand that these requests ARE NOT GUARANTEED. The Program Chair (not coaches) will make the decision to what requests are granted and which are not. As always, our Program Chairs will do their best to accommodate the requests, but also have various other considerations to make in order to do what is best for the program as a whole. Their will be NO REFUNDS to those who submit a request that is not granted.
1. Our online registration system accepts credit card payments only. If you have any questions regarding the online registration, please contact your program chairperson.
1. Upon completing online registration (including payment), you will receive an EMAIL CONFIRMATION. Please make sure you hold onto this email in case their are any issues afterwards. If you did not receive the email confirmation or cannot produce it when asked, you will NOT be registered for the program. If you are experiencing problems, please contact the program chairperson via EMAIL & PHONE immediately! *Please note: If your order is in your 'shopping cart', your registration is NOT complete.
MAINTAINING YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT:
1.It is of the utmost importance that you maintain the latest up-to-date contact information (email, phone#, mailing address) in your online account. These are the outlets in which the Rec-Council will contact you with day-to-day schedules/team info & other pertinant Rec-Council information. The ESP Rec-Council is not responsible for those who do not keep this information up-to-date. If your contact information does happen to change during an active season, it is the parents responsibility to notify the program/coach of this change.
1. If you volunteered at the ESP Haunted Dungeons and received dungeon coupons for your service, please contact our online system administrator, Tim Dodge (email@example.com), to get your coupon discounts applied to your account. You must submit your Dungeon Coupons to the ESP Rec-Council Office (located at Edgemere ES on North Point Road) in order to receive the credit.
1. The ESP Rec-Council operates under a strict NO REFUND policy. Please read more about this in our bylaws which can be obtained from the Rec office located at Edgemere ES on North Point Road during normal office hours.
Please see below for step-by-step instructions for our online sign-up service! We hope this feature adds great value to your experience with us. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Thanks and Good Luck!
1. Click the orange “Click Here to Login and Register.”
2. On the login page, look below to where it states “First time? Create an account.” Click to create a new account.
3. CREATE ACCOUNT- Step 1 of 3. Enter login information. Click "next."
4. CREATE ACCOUNT OWNER- Step 2 of 3. Fill in Account Owner's Info. Click "next."
5. EXTRA INFO- Step 3 of 3. Fill in Emergency Contact Info. Click "next."
6. ACCOUNT SETUP COMPLETE. Click the blue button: "ADD A CHILD."
7. CREATING CHILD. Fill in the General Info. Press "save" when complete.
8. Once on "MY ACCOUNT" page by the child's name click the blue "Register" button.
9. Based on the birthdate entered, a division will pop up. Click the blue "Register to Play" button.
10. Click the "Continue" button.
11. Read the Consent Form, click if you agree, and then Continue.
12. Click "Check Out" or if registering another player then click "Continue Shopping." Under "Children" on your account page click "Add Children" and repeat the above steps.
13. Once all your children are registered remember to click "Confirm Order." Your registration will not be processed unless the order is confirmed.