Program Chairperson: Andria Richmond (firstname.lastname@example.org)
***ATTENTION PARENTS*** Eligibility Guidelines are set by the Maryland Youth Lacrosse Association. Tykers, Lightning, Midgets, and Juniors - Birthdate as of Aug. 31 2014. Thank you!***
Visit http://www.esprec.com/Lacrosse.html for more program information.
ESP VIPER OUTDOOR LACROSSE (Spring 2015)
***ATTENTION PARENTS*** Whatever your child's age is on August 31st, 2014 is the age group they qualify for. So if they were 10 years old on 8/31/14, then they can plan 9-10.
If you are providing 100% of your required equipment (ie helmet, shoulder pads, gloves, arm pads) and would like to receive a $30 discount, you MUST ENTER THE FOLLOWING CODE: LAXEQUIP15 during the registration process. DO NOT COMPLETE REGISTRATION if you are having trouble finding this option, or you do not see the $30 discount added to your order. If you register without putting this code in or without the discount, we cannot go back and add it. Email Tim at email@example.com with questions about applying this discount.
*For parents needing to rent equipment - A $100 deposit is due at time of equipment pickup. Money will be returned upon turning the equipment back in at the end of the season*
*9-10 & 11-12 evaluations for 'B' teams will be held after the new year. Players must be registered for the season to participate. We highly recommend all registrants participate in the evaluations.*
Contact: Dan Blubaugh
Age Groups: 4-6 (tee-ball), 7-8, U11, U14, U17
ATTENTION PARENTS!: Please download and sign the PARENT WAIVER FORM located at http://esprec.com/Online_Registration.html and turn into your coach or program chairperson.
AGE CUTOFF DATE: May 1st (The age of your child prior to May 1st is the age group you should sign them up for)
QUESTIONS: Please contact Mike Warren @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help with the registration process, click here to submit a request, or contact:
For assistance with Lacrosse Outdoor - Girls,
contact Andria Richmond
For assistance with Lacrosse Outdoor - Boys,
contact Stephen Mustachio
For assistance with Baseball,
contact Mike Warren
For assistance with Registration,
contact Tim Dodge
For more information, visit the Edgemere-Sparrows Point Recreation Council website at http://www.esprec.com
ONLINE REGISTRATION POLICIES & PROCEDURES
1. Upon registering with the ESP Rec-Council, you are accepting ALL County & Rec-Council CODE OF CONDUCT POLICIES for both parent and player. The ESP Rec-Council strictly enforces the 'Code of Conduct' and will apply strong consequences to those Players, Parents and/or Coaches who violate these policies. Thank you for your cooperation and support in providing a fun, safe and educational environment for our kids! Their is a 'checkbox' you will be required to 'click' in order to accept these terms. Please read the policy prior to agreeing to it.
1. Upon registering, parents have the option to submit special requests (ie transportation, coaching, etc...). However, please understand that these requests ARE NOT GUARANTEED. The Program Chair (not coaches) will make the decision to what requests are granted and which are not. As always, our Program Chairs will do their best to accommodate the requests, but also have various other considerations to make in order to do what is best for the program as a whole. Their will be NO REFUNDS to those who submit a request that is not granted.
1. Our online registration system accepts credit card payments only. If you have any questions regarding the online registration, please contact your program chairperson.
1. Upon completing online registration (including payment), you will receive an EMAIL CONFIRMATION. Please make sure you hold onto this email in case their are any issues afterwards. If you did not receive the email confirmation or cannot produce it when asked, you will NOT be registered for the program. If you are experiencing problems, please contact the program chairperson via EMAIL & PHONE immediately! *Please note: If your order is in your 'shopping cart', your registration is NOT complete.
MAINTAINING YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT:
1.It is of the utmost importance that you maintain the latest up-to-date contact information (email, phone#, mailing address) in your online account. These are the outlets in which the Rec-Council will contact you with day-to-day schedules/team info & other pertinant Rec-Council information. The ESP Rec-Council is not responsible for those who do not keep this information up-to-date. If your contact information does happen to change during an active season, it is the parents responsibility to notify the program/coach of this change.
1. If you volunteered at the ESP Haunted Dungeons and received dungeon coupons for your service, please contact our online system administrator, Tim Dodge (email@example.com), to get your coupon discounts applied to your account. You must submit your Dungeon Coupons to the ESP Rec-Council Office (located at Edgemere ES on North Point Road) in order to receive the credit.
1. The ESP Rec-Council operates under a strict NO REFUND policy. Please read more about this in our bylaws which can be obtained from the Rec office located at Edgemere ES on North Point Road during normal office hours.
Please see below for step-by-step instructions for our online sign-up service! We hope this feature adds great value to your experience with us. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Thanks and Good Luck!
1. Click the orange “Click Here to Login and Register.”
2. On the login page, look below to where it states “First time? Create an account.” Click to create a new account.
3. CREATE ACCOUNT- Step 1 of 3. Enter login information. Click "next."
4. CREATE ACCOUNT OWNER- Step 2 of 3. Fill in Account Owner's Info. Click "next."
5. EXTRA INFO- Step 3 of 3. Fill in Emergency Contact Info. Click "next."
6. ACCOUNT SETUP COMPLETE. Click the blue button: "ADD A CHILD."
7. CREATING CHILD. Fill in the General Info. Press "save" when complete.
8. Once on "MY ACCOUNT" page by the child's name click the blue "Register" button.
9. Based on the birthdate entered, a division will pop up. Click the blue "Register to Play" button.
10. Click the "Continue" button.
11. Read the Consent Form, click if you agree, and then Continue.
12. Click "Check Out" or if registering another player then click "Continue Shopping." Under "Children" on your account page click "Add Children" and repeat the above steps.
13. Once all your children are registered remember to click "Confirm Order." Your registration will not be processed unless the order is confirmed.